Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Friends for Life

So recently Jaxyn has had some issues sleeping in his bed all night. He usually ends up in bed with us at some point. One morning I woke up surprised to find that Jaxyn was not in bed with us. I walk into his bedroom and this is what I found...

I love how close they are. They keep eachother entertained for hours. I love hearing their giggles coming from the other room. I hope their close bond remains with them through life.

1 comment:

Aaron [air] said...

So sweet. I love photos like this. Savannah and Ella are now sharing a room and couldnt be happier. They were devastated when we separated them in our old house. Although some times the things they do drive me insane it makes them closer as sisters for sure! :) Keep the posts coming because we all know I am not posting :)