Well I know it's already the week of Thanksgiving, but I wanted to post some pics of Halloween. We had a kids party at our house this year for Emaya's little friends. It was a lot of fun! They decorated pumpkins, had spooky food and went trick or treating through the house! After 2 1/2 hours of entertaining 2-4 year olds I was beat! Props to all of those who teach for a living, I do not have it in me to do that everyday!
Spencer and I then put the kids to bed with Grandma and headed to Jason and Brandy's house for another party...that was a fun night! I've been told that the "fun" Elisha comes out with a few drinks :)I know I definitely had a good time!
This year was our first halloween in our new neighborhood, we were pretty excited to take the kids trick or treating since we are nosey and wanted to see the inside of some of these beautiful homes haha. It was off to a rough start, Jaxyn didn't want to walk up to the doors, wouldn't hold his bag and wouldn't ride in the stroller. Emaya was annoyed that she was being held back by Jaxyn. :) Lexy could care less about any of it and decided to take a nap! After a few homes, Jaxyn got into it and was excited to knock on the doors...until he took off running and missed three stairs and fell head first onto the concrete. Surprisingly, he was fine and ready to continue after a few minutes. Emaya was scared of the homes with scary decorations and wouldn't go near them, she even ran out into the street when a guy started chasing kids with a chan saw haha. Poor girl was terrified! We didn't stay out long, they had already done the trick or treating earlier in the day at my work and got TONS of candy. So after about an hour we went home and they had fun handing out candy to last of the trick or treaters. It was a great Halloween..now onto Thanksgiving...and best of all BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING! I cannot wait! I've got it all mapped out and I am so ready to beat anyone down that gets in the way of my deals haha ok maybe not, but I'm excited to go shopping! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! Love the Halloween photos! They are great! I love how you are ready to beat someone down. ha ha ha. You are a true shopper :)
Post a Comment