Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Christmas came a little early
Well...I've never personally been a pet person. Spencer and I both weren't fond of the idea of ever really owning a pet. But life doesn't always happen as planned. Back about 6 or 7 years ago, Spencer and I were just dating and decided to buy a cute little Shih Tzu puppy. She was adorable! We named her Phoebe...we were really into Friends at the time haha. Well anyways, life moved us from Price to Layton, where we couldn't keep her anymore, it was a sad day for us. We were attached and couldn't bear the thought of giving her to someone we didn't know, so we gave her to my brother. She had a great home there and of course we visited her from time to time over the years. We always loved her and wished we could've kept her. Here we are 6 or 7 years later, we find out that my brother can't keep her anymore....so where does she end up? At my house on Thanksgiving!!! Emaya is so excited to have a doggy and Jaxyn and Lexy love her as well! It will take some time to adjust for Spencer and I but we're so happy to welcome her back to our family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SO happy for you! I know you arent big on pets but I promise as time passes you will adjust. If you want tips call Cody! He could totally live without a pet all his life, meanwhile I would save every single one I could :)
Post a Comment