Winter is here...as much as I hate cold weather, the kids sure love snow for some reason so we try to enjoy it as much as we can. We had a huge snow storm, and of course, since we live so close to the mountain we get so much more than we're used to. But thankfully the kids have such a wonderful dad who loves entertaining them and doing all the things I hate doing...i.e. playing in the snow :) Jaxyn had fun for a minute, but isn't a big fan of being cold but Emaya loved playing in the snow. They even made a snow monster...I didn't get a picture :(
Also, we took the kids to Christmas Village and saw all the lights and most importantly...SANTA! Jaxyn and Emaya were so excited. But of course, the second it was Jaxyn's turn to sit on Santa's lap he freaked out! He doesn't do so well with characters in costume lol. Emaya thought for sure she was talking to the real Santa and was anxious to tell him she just had to have a Strawberry Shortcake house! I'm pretty sure Santa listened ;) Even Lexy sat on Santa's lap, she was in awe haha. She wasn't sure what to think of him, but he sure fell in love with her, who wouldn't?? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment