So Emaya and her friend Macey started ballet class together about a month ago. They absolutely love it. And I, of course, LOVE watching her! She recently had her first dance recitals and it was so cute watching these 3 and 4 years olds up on that stage. I thought Emaya would be nervous in front of a big crowd since she is pretty shy, but it didn't even phase her, she loved every second of it!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Dancing Shoes
So Emaya and her friend Macey started ballet class together about a month ago. They absolutely love it. And I, of course, LOVE watching her! She recently had her first dance recitals and it was so cute watching these 3 and 4 years olds up on that stage. I thought Emaya would be nervous in front of a big crowd since she is pretty shy, but it didn't even phase her, she loved every second of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
she just keeps getting more and more beautiful. Seriously you have a beautiful family. :)
Post a Comment