Woot Woot!!! The countdown is over, the day is finally here..well pretty much! We are leaving in the morning for Florida so we can hop aboard the Carnival Inspiration on Saturday!! I am sooooo excited! Seems like time has gone by so fast, I can't believe it's already here....so I guess I can update everyone on life the past month or so since I've slacked big time in the blogging department....
Ummm...ok, #1: Weight Loss: Since my last post about my weight loss I have dropped another 16 lbs! A grand total of 36 lbs since January and about 75 lbs in about a year . Exciting right?! I'm pretty happy. I had a goal weight in mind, and I did not make it though :( I am about 5 lbs away from it, not too far, so I am still stoked and proud of myself. How did I drop the last 16 lbs? No, it was not exercise and sensible diet...I felt a time crunch and resorted in a drastic diet. I did the HCG diet, for those of you who are familiar...WOW, it is rough. Not sure I would do it again. I know it works, i dropped not only 16 lbs but about 11 inches off of my body. It really works, but it is the most mentally challenging diet I have ever done. I thought 500 calories a day would be the hard part, but I almost NEVER ate the full 500 calories...was it because I wasn't hungry?? NO, it was because I was SOOOO tired of dry chicken and gross veggies...ugh, the thought of cucumbers makes me dry heave! BLAH! LOL. I'm glad I did it, it made swim suit shopping much more fun and I actually bought shorts! Yes, I said it, SHORTS...I haven't worn shorts in 6 years!!! I wear them now and don't think twice about it. I'm not skinny by any means, but I'm more comfortable in my own skin and that's what matters. I'm crossing my fingers I don't gain much back while on the cruise with all the food I can eat 24 hours a day...guess we'll see.
ok...ummm #2: the rest of my life :) Not much extremely exciting has been going on. Life has been busy with work, soccer and just having 3 small kids. In March I had the opportunity to travel to San Francisco for work. It was awesome. I've never been flown somewhere for work before. I felt like such a grown up LOL. I only got to catch a glimpse of all that San Fran has to offer and it has definitely made me want to go back with Spencer and the family. I may be travelling to North Carolina for work in the near future since the position I hold at work has me working with teams in that location and my boss is there also, I'll finally get to meet my boss.
We(me, Spencer and my mom) all just had our birthdays in the past week and a half...nothing too exciting there....not near as exciting as it was when I was a kid :) But that's ok, Lexy will be turning 1 in 2 weeks!!! Can you believe that? Where has the past year gone? I have her birthday party all planned out, just a BBQ at our house and she has the cutest lil outfit she'll be wearing....I will have plenty of pics!Everything else that has gone on the past few months kind of blends in, nothing too exciting sticks out....
So we will be back from paradise in a week, I will be sure to post PLENTY of pics! And Lexy's birthday party is in 2 weeks and I will also have TONS of pics of her cute lil outfit :)
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment