Thursday, January 21, 2010
Trying to keep up!
Well I don't really have a lot going on these days. Just working as usual, taking care of 3 kids which I try to tell myself it's getting easier, clean my house and do laundry...both things that are never ending! After all of that, it leaves little time to do anything else...but occasionally we are able to get out on a weekend and have some fun with our friends....I got to go out with Rose minus the husband and kids, it was a first in I don't know how long and it was so much fun. In fact, so much fun that we are now planning a weekend in San Diego for a concert...again, no husbands or kids!That's about all I've got so the rest of this will be random pics that I have taken recently. I broke my camera in my drunken stupor so I only caught a few pics...oh and I never really posted pics from Christmas so those will be on here too...better late than never, right?













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so stinking photogenic!! I hope you are having fun at your new job!! Love the pics!
love the photos and no none of the housework ever ends....sorry to break the news to you. ha ha. [deep breaths]
Post a Comment